


Yesterday was the first day of my third year in San Francisco.
Two years in the city and I'm on to my fifth move. I've got to try out all the neighborhoods I suppose.
Here is my current rooftop, taken on my last weekend at the bottom of Nob Hill, during a full moon at around 2 am, with plenty of prosecco in my champagne flute (that I broke later in the night) and my belly. The picture is taken while I'm wearing my bright pink velour suit, sitting on rainy pebbles next to the boy I've liked for a year. It's been pouring rain for weeks. It poured on us while we romped in the ocean, but then the sky cleared and the stars came out right above the sky line. Amazing to see stars and city lights all together.
And here is a picture Robert tagged of me on facebook titled "Right at home playing in the ocean" that no one can see because it's set to "private".
Anyway...feels like lots of big changes for year three in San Francisco, but really they are small changes....I think.

2 comments:
Finally, my favorite blogger is back.
Awwww. Happy 3 years!! What fabulous pictures, both you and the view. Onto bigger and better things in your new neighborhood.
Post a Comment